Monday, February 2, 2015

Chevrette family reunion!

We are two very lucky cruisers with friends and family to support us AND visit us! My sister and father came down to the Turks and Caicos for a long weekend. Dan and I were lucky enough to stay in an actual hotel with actual running water for the weekend. Over the holidays I couldn't help but get a little homesick but knowing we would all be together soon was a comfort. We celebrated Christmas on the 9th of January with a little paper tree and wrapped presents and christmas lights! Thank you Diana and Dad for making Christmas real. Love you guys!

Diana striking a pose with Sarah in the distance. 
This is the only time I've seen my dad "hangout" at the beach. 
Diana took all the photos and they are gorgeous!


"sister selfie"
100ft diving schooner in the background. 




















The hotel had a beautiful pool and hot tub!

1 comment:

  1. So incredible! Seeing Dad and Sis with you makes my heart smile. I miss all of you so much! Love! <3

    ReplyDelete