Saturday, April 18, 2015

Damn you Don Q

Along with the fishing tournament is a 3 day party at the yacht club. I was able to avoid the danger the first day. The second day was another story. It started off innocently enough, going with some fellow boaters to grab a single beer and check out the scene. Coming off the dock the first guy we meet happens to be an heir to the Don Q rum fortune.

I learned that Don Q owns everything. We started talking about cars and he let me take his Mercedes SL550 for a spin (no joke). There were free rum drinks, I donated some scotch to the cause and we finished the night off with a bucket of Medalla. All this on top of no dinner.   Luckily I still had enough sense to refuse a Cuban cigar. This all sounded like a good idea at the time but the next morning was rough to say the least.

The next morning I felt like this broken down thing nicknamed "The Mule"

Can you feel the hangover?

No comments:

Post a Comment